Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas time...the season, the decorating, the gift giving, the spirit...but why does it have to be SO busy!! I have barely had time to stop and breathe! I have many, many things to post about (for instance, the fact that my baby just turned three this week :) or Noah's super-adorable performance in his Christmas program last night), but somehow the time to post is taken by other more important things (Christmas shopping, Dr appointments, laundry, buying groceries, card making). So, when I finally feel like things are under control here, I promise to get caught up on all the things that have been happening around here. For now, I leave you with this, some pictures of the boys during the first snow of this season (that is all melted now, and it is now raining as I type this :P). I will be back soon.

No comments: