Saturday, October 13, 2007

So you can see it for yourselves...

I thought I would try to get video of it!! He was really goofy that night, and had his shirt off because we were eating spaghetti. The dancing, quite amazing if you ask me!! :) Enjoy!!



And speaking of GOOFY, what happens when you put a goofy child, shirtless, in a room with stickers??



And on that note, hope you all have a great weekend!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't wait to see the video...but it won't play :(
I want to see that shirtless wonder boy!!
By the way, his Halloween costume is all finished and I am woking on Noah's!

Anonymous said...

Precious! :) I cannot wait to see you, Noah and Wyatt!

Love, Aunt Megan

Anonymous said...

this is TOO funny...where did that come from??

Anonymous said...

i keep coming back to watch this... it is SOOO Wyatt. makes me giggle every time i see it!

Kate said...

I do too!! :) :)